The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cotswold habitation door discolouration

3 posters

Go down

cotswold habitation door discolouration  Empty cotswold habitation door discolouration

Post by A,BINNS Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:37 am

I BOUGHT A NEW COTSWOLD LAST AUGUST THE INSIDE OF THE HABITATION DOOR HAS GONE DISCOLOURED IN PATCHES .HAS ANY BODY HAD THIS PROBLEM.
A,BINNS
A,BINNS

Male

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper : COTSWOLD

Back to top Go down

cotswold habitation door discolouration  Empty Re: cotswold habitation door discolouration

Post by CC Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:09 am

Is it the grey plastic finish inside the door like many other Auto-Sleeper models? Not heard of anything like this before, as your Cotswold was new in August and still under warranty I would be taking this up with Auto-Sleepers direct... contact Mark Burdett at the service center 01386 853 338 in the meantime other owners may be able to offer some advice.

Could you possibly introduce your self in the welcome section here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

cotswold habitation door discolouration  Empty Re: cotswold habitation door discolouration

Post by roli Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Could you not post in capitals please its regarded as shouting on internet forums.

I have seen many of these doors still white while the styrofoan wall panels go a creamy colour including my own van. This seems different problem to yours. A few years ago, there was a batch of Sietz (not sure on spelling) that had a problem with patches which was in effect a kind of oxidisation of the aluminium. Think this needs reporting smartish and a bit higher up than the Service Centre
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down