The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio

+8
raymondo
Roopert
Peter Brown
Greyhound
Dbvwt
RogerThat
marconi
Mids
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Radio - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio

Post by Mids Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:50 am

So is that when you are on site with no key in ignition. And no battery drain on vechile battery
Mids
Mids

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraman Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:30 am

Richard G wrote:My 2015 Nuevo radio stays on for 3 hours and sound is fantastic, now I don't need to carry a separate radio around.
Ditto for the 2019 Nuevo.  My regret is that they have not fitted an Aux input which would have allowed me to play my TV through the roof speakers.  As far as I can see the only way I can do this is by fitting Bluetooth to the TV but there might be an audio time lag which would be irritating.
Caraman
Caraman

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraman Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:45 am

Mids wrote:So is that when you are on site  with no key in ignition. And no battery drain  on  vehicle  battery
Mine certainly works without a key in the ignition and I am pretty sure it is always powered from the vehicle battery which will only be charged from the solar panel when the Solar Battery Select is set to V or Smart and will only be charged from the mains when the Active Battery Select is set to V or Smart.  I might be wrong, but I don't think the radio is powered directly from the battery charger/power convertor (page 18 Harmony UMS Handbook) when connected to an EHU.
Caraman
Caraman

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2