The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maxair fan size

2 posters

Go down

maxair fan size Empty maxair fan size

Post by andyfozz Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:34 pm

Hi, I want to fit a max air fan in our autosleeper kingham, anyone know the size of the middle vent fitted in a kingham and are they easy to wire up?
andyfozz
andyfozz

Male

Auto-Sleeper : kingham
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

maxair fan size Empty Re: maxair fan size

Post by Kemerton-bath Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:43 pm

A Maxxair fits into a 400x400 roof aperture. That’s the size of the hole cut into the steel top of the van. I replaced the middle roof vent in the Kemerton and Kemerton XL with a Maxxair. In both cases it was a Remis 400x400 that AS had fitted, most likely the same in the Kingham. 

If you’re able to fish cable through the gap between the ceiling lining and the steel top of the van then you should be able to reach a convenient 12V feed for the Maxxair. I used the feed for the extractor fan above the hob for the Kemerton installations, but in the thread linked below you’ll see that a Kingham owner (Solaris) used a 12V feed from the TV socket in the wardrobe area.

Tim

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1996 - Autosleeper Symphony   2010 - Autosleeper Symbol    2018 - Autosleeper Kemerton   2023 - Autosleeper Kemerton XL (Fiat)
Kemerton-bath
Kemerton-bath
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Kemerton XL (Fiat)
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down