The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Size Up?

3 posters

Go down

Next Size Up? Empty Next Size Up?

Post by Windsurf1 Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:26 am

Hi. Excuse size of font, tablet objects to damp. Anyway I have a 2010 Devon and considering another Autosleeper preferably on a Merc chassis auto. What would be the next model size? Something under 7 metres? Also a subject we'll beaten to death. Cleaners! Tried most of them and to be honest washing up liquid seems to produce the same effect. Sure I this age there must be a Cleaner that can be applied, left then rinsed off to remove stains especially roof sections. Don't fancy climbing on the roof with a hard brush. Cheers J C
Windsurf1
Windsurf1

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Devon
Vehicle Year : 2010

Windsurf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Next Size Up? Empty Re: Next Size Up?

Post by Tinwheeler Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:58 am

Hey, Windsurf, you liked your own post! hugegrins

Have you considered the Bourton? It's a stretched Devon with full length bunks and built on a Merc.
Tinwheeler
Tinwheeler
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : WildAx Pulsar
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaphead Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:35 am

Windsurf1 wrote:Hi. Excuse size of font, tablet objects to damp. Anyway I have a 2010 Devon and considering another Autosleeper preferably on a Merc chassis auto. What would be the next model size? Something under 7 metres? Also a subject we'll beaten to death. Cleaners! Tried most of them and to be honest washing up liquid seems to produce the same effect. Sure I this age there must be a Cleaner that can be applied, left then rinsed off to remove stains especially roof sections. Don't fancy climbing on the roof with a hard brush. Cheers J C

Windsurf, I use Surfex HD cleaner from Bilt Hamber.  It is a great all purpose cleaner especially for grubby areas like the motorhome roof.  It is relatively expensive but well worth it.

Te best cleaner I have ever come across.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dave C.
Slaphead
Slaphead
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Medallion Mercedes
Vehicle Year : 1999

Back to top Go down

Post by Windsurf1 Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:14 pm

Thanks David on the cleaner advice. Fed up with products such as Fenwicks etc. Willing to try Surfex. Bourton worth a look Tinwheeler. Cheers J C.
Windsurf1
Windsurf1

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Devon
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum