The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuevo ES EK (Peugeot) Servicing in Suffolk

5 posters

Go down

Nuevo ES EK (Peugeot) Servicing in Suffolk Empty Nuevo ES EK (Peugeot) Servicing in Suffolk

Post by Dogron Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:39 pm

Can any recommend anywhere I can get my Nuevo serviced in or close to Suffolk, please.

The first service isn't due until Feb 24, but I've just received a Safety Recall notice in the post, and would like to have it looked into.

The problem with most Peugeot dealerships around me is the height of the MH (3.005 mteres).

Anyone in Suffolk/Norfolk/Cambridge/Essex have anyone they can recommend?

Thanks for any help.
Ron
Dogron
Dogron

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES
Vehicle Year : 2022

Back to top Go down

Nuevo ES EK (Peugeot) Servicing in Suffolk Empty Re: Nuevo ES EK (Peugeot) Servicing in Suffolk

Post by Beetee Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:39 pm

When Roy Tolley Colchester  decided they could no longer accommodate large vehicles we went to "Ashmore Maintenance Solution" Rowhedge Tel: 01206 729355 who were recommended by WKD Caravan Services who did our habitation service.   There were other motorhomes there but they obviously catered more fore commercial vehicles and their yard reflected this.  Last year we went to "Griffin Garage Services Ltd"  West Mersea Tel 01206 383630 whose appearance was cleaner and neater and where we will probably go again; also easier to get to so long as you factor in the tide times!
Beetee
Beetee

Female

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo (Lancashire)
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down

Nuevo ES EK (Peugeot) Servicing in Suffolk Empty Re: Nuevo ES EK (Peugeot) Servicing in Suffolk

Post by T2 Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:47 am

Marshalls in Cambridge used to be able to service Motorhomes (re height issue). They are Peugeot main dealers & not far off the A14.  Even better are Cambridge Vehicle Services just off Newmarket Road, Cambridge.  They are a very friendly & are an independent garage.  Not sure they could sort out the Service Recall. We use them for MOTs & services & whilst the motorhome was under warranty they were happy to use Peugeot genuine parts to maintain the warranty.
T2
T2

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway FB
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by FreelanderUK Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:54 am

T2 wrote:Marshalls in Cambridge used to be able to service Motorhomes (re height issue). They are Peugeot main dealers & not far off the A14.  Even better are Cambridge Vehicle Services just off Newmarket Road, Cambridge.  They are a very friendly & are an independent garage.  Not sure they could sort out the Service Recall. We use them for MOTs & services & whilst the motorhome was under warranty they were happy to use Peugeot genuine parts to maintain the warranty.

You have been registered on the forum quite a while , how about an introduction posted here using the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick XL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogron Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:22 pm

FreelanderUK wrote:
You have been registered on the forum quite a while , how about an introduction posted here using the link

Apologies - thought I had.
Anyway - have used the link and added an intro. Please don't ask me to quote the link - unless you can provide instructions.
Cheers
Ron
Dogron
Dogron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogron Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:29 pm

Many thanks to FreelanderUK, T2 and Beetee.

I think I need a Peugeot main dealer to handle the Service Recall, so the recommendation to try Cambridge is appreciated.

As for the service (due in Feb 24), I'll have experience of the main dealer by them, but the other recommendations you've provided will help if I don't get the right vibes from the dealer.

Cheers
Ron
Dogron
Dogron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:14 pm

can I ask what the recall is please
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by FreelanderUK Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:30 pm

Dogron wrote:

Apologies - thought I had.
Anyway - have used the link and added an intro. Please don't ask me to quote the link - unless you can provide instructions.
Cheers
Ron

Hi Ron , my post was not aimed at you,  It was for T2 up!

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick XL

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:57 pm

Hello, I thought I had introduced ourselves last year.  Apologies if in the wrong place.  

We are based in Cambridge & have enjoyed owned our Broadway FB since 2017.  Our main hobby is sailing but we are gradually moving across to motorhoming especially staying on sites where we can cycle from.  Hope that’s sufficient!
T2
T2

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway FB

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinwheeler Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:09 pm

Links seem not to be achieving the desired result. shrugg

Should we try something like this or is that breaking forum rules?

Tinwheeler
Tinwheeler
Donator
Donator

Male

Vehicle Year : 2019

FreelanderUK likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogron Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:28 am

Caslon wrote:can I ask what the recall is please
Recall is MF6, somthing to do with a missing warning in the case of Adblue overpressure.
Dogron
Dogron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogron Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:30 am

FreelanderUK wrote:

Hi Ron , my post was not aimed at you,  It was for T2 up!
No problem - a useful reminder for me anyway allthumbz
Dogron
Dogron

Male

Back to top Go down