The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuevo ES 2009 (Peugeot base) radio wiring

3 posters

Go down

Nuevo ES 2009 (Peugeot base) radio wiring Empty Nuevo ES 2009 (Peugeot base) radio wiring

Post by Peter Wingfield Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:52 pm

The original radio would automatically turn off after 15 minutes, supposedly a feature off the radio, and I was advised to fit a new one.  I had same problem before with our Talisman and changing the radio worked fine.  Just fitted the new radio and it only works with ignition on, (not even for the 15 minutes as before).  

Anybody had this problem before and maybe help me out with a solution please.
Peter Wingfield
Peter Wingfield

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

Nuevo ES 2009 (Peugeot base) radio wiring Empty Re: Nuevo ES 2009 (Peugeot base) radio wiring

Post by Paulmold Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:11 pm

My replacement radio (a Pioneer) will only work with ignition on. The instructions state that it can only be fitted to a vehicle that has an accessory position on the ignition switch. It was already fitted when I bought it.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Nuevo ES 2009 (Peugeot base) radio wiring Empty Re: Nuevo ES 2009 (Peugeot base) radio wiring

Post by Brumloz Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:36 am

My 2008 Peugeot Nuevo is the same I changed my for a double din unit. The only way I could think of getting it to work without the ignition is to use the live feed to fed it, but then it would not turn of with the ignition. So we got a little DAB radio to use in side the motorhome.
Brumloz
Brumloz

Male

Member Age : 62
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down