The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One just has to laugh

4 posters

Go down

One just has to laugh Empty One just has to laugh

Post by Jaytee Tue May 30, 2017 9:25 am

Just reading the ASOC mag re the question and answer session at the National Rally this year where officials from AS answer queries.

Question 2 was about the smell coming from the combi heater. They had never heard of it NEVER HEARD OF IT lol4lol4. It's so common a question it should be in the handbook !!! Ours still does it after three years hard use but we know it's normal and ignore it.
It is regularly on this and many other forums and several including me have brought this up with AS service centre. WHY WHY WHY do these thing seem to not feed back? It's like many other constant faults that they just seem to expect us to live with such as too short pipes and sink drains leaking, joint tapes peeling etc etc etc.
And when confronted about quality they say feedback is improving scratch head
I love my van and the overall quality but flipping ek AS start communicating within.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Winchcombe
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down

One just has to laugh Empty Re: One just has to laugh

Post by dbroada Tue May 30, 2017 1:10 pm

You're the fifth person today I've told there's no feedback needed.

dbroada
dbroada
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK (Stolen)
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

One just has to laugh Empty Laugh

Post by Eltel Tue May 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Jaytee wrote:Just reading the ASOC mag re the question and answer session at the National Rally this year where officials from AS answer queries.

Question 2 was about the smell coming from the combi heater. They had never heard of it NEVER HEARD OF IT lol4lol4. It's so common a question it should be in the handbook !!! Ours still does it after three years hard use but we know it's normal and ignore it.
It is regularly on this and many other forums and several including me have brought this up with AS service centre. WHY WHY WHY do these thing seem to not feed back? It's like many other constant faults that they just seem to expect us to live with such as too short pipes and sink drains leaking, joint tapes peeling etc etc etc.
And when confronted about quality they say feedback is improving scratch head
I love my van and the overall quality but flipping ek AS start communicating within.
Funny I read it this morning and thought the same thing....
Eltel
Eltel
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

One just has to laugh Empty Re: One just has to laugh

Post by kaspian Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:34 pm

For those of you who remember Hogans Heroes we now know that Sgt. Shultz is alive and well and works for A/s !       'I know Noth-ing, I have seen Noth-ing!'hugegrins
kaspian

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : WARWICK XL
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down