The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seems like ive turned into a grumpy old man

4 posters

Go down

seems like ive turned into a grumpy old man  Empty seems like ive turned into a grumpy old man

Post by ade700 Sun May 26, 2013 5:53 pm

i posted on another forum that i use about the fact my neighbours moved out of their flat on friday and dumped this pile of bags under the stairs of the hall that we share and have left them there for me to move seems like ive turned into a grumpy old man  43F641B8-B508-40C9-AD84-605505628EB8-3594-00000458028E56C5_zpsa53cc288since then most of the replies have been that im just being a moaning old so and so and that its perfectly acceptable for them to do it and i should just take them to the tip if im unhappy about it . jeez whats the world coming to when people think its ok to do that but not for me to be p'ed off about it scratch head

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 55
Auto-Sleeper : Trooper T25

Back to top Go down

seems like ive turned into a grumpy old man  Empty Re: seems like ive turned into a grumpy old man

Post by peugeotboxer Sun May 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Yeah, stop moaning ade!!

innocent

PB
peugeotboxer
peugeotboxer
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Harmony
Vehicle Year : 2000

Back to top Go down

seems like ive turned into a grumpy old man  Empty Re: seems like ive turned into a grumpy old man

Post by andygump Sun May 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Hi Ade

Ask him for his forwarding address so you can send his mail to him,then take the rubbish round to his new place and dump it on his doorstep. up!

Andy

andygump

Male

Member Age : 86
Auto-Sleeper : Topaz
Vehicle Year : 1996

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutto Sun May 26, 2013 10:52 pm

andygump wrote:Hi Ade

Ask him for his forwarding address so you can send his mail to him,then take the rubbish round to his new place and dump it on his doorstep. up!

Andy

Oh yeah!!!! lol4 lol4 lol4

On the other hand, my new neighbours reckoned that the reason they left their last place was because of this grumpy old sod that lived next door; but they got their own back by leaving a load of rubbish under the communal stairs! wave Whistle1 wave Whistle1

Best regards,
drinksallround
Ian

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down