The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autosleeper Broadway EL Decals

3 posters

Go down

Autosleeper Broadway EL Decals  Empty Autosleeper Broadway EL Decals

Post by Dave4337 Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:39 pm

Hi
I have an Autosleeper Broadway EL and have a problem with the side panel decal/transfers which have become faded and cracking. Does anyone know if they can be replaced with new transfers and where can I get them from.
Thanks for your help
Dave4337
Dave4337

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Autosleeper Broadway EL Decals  Empty Re: Autosleeper Broadway EL Decals

Post by Tinwheeler Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:41 pm

Have you tried AS?

Btw, if you try the search facility, you will find several threads on the subject of decals. It would be nice if you posted an actual introduction too seeing you’re in the intro section. up!
Tinwheeler
Tinwheeler
Donator
Donator

Male

Vehicle Year : 2019

Dave4337 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Autosleeper Broadway EL Decals  Empty Re: Autosleeper Broadway EL Decals

Post by CC Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:08 am

Dave4337 wrote:Hi
I have an Autosleeper Broadway EL and have a problem with the side panel decal/transfers which have become faded and cracking. Does anyone know if they can be replaced with new transfers and where can I get them from.
Thanks for your help
Our Broadway side decals went really bad suddenly, guess they’d just reached the end of their life, wouldn’t have looked so bad if they’d just faded but it was the cracking that made them look so unsightly, like dried cracked mud. 

Auto-Sleepers are not interested in supplying replacement decals unless your van is no more than about 8yrs old, nor is the company that they used to manufacture them, all my enquiries to them were met with a brick wall! I did manage to eventually get a bonnet decal from Auto-Sleeper parts which I fitted, they must have found it tucked away somewhere as when I asked them previously they were adamant they had none but then when I enquired again about a year later they said yes we have just the one so I snapped it up. 

A dealer local to me had a Broadway EL he was stripping the decals from & it looked a right mess, he claims he has someone who replicates the decals but how good they look I have no idea, contacted a few graphic companies myself & could find no none interested in replicating them, missed opportunity in my mind!

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down