The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuevo EL bike rack

Go down

Nuevo EL bike rack Empty Nuevo EL bike rack

Post by Ija Sun 20 Aug 2023, 11:02 am

Hi everyone
I’ve had the pleasure of owning a 2011 Nuevo EL for just over a year and have decide to fit a Fiamma Pro C bike rack, purchased a good second hand unit complete with all fittings.  Having previously purchased a few items from AS I found there service and help really good so I thought I’d give them a shout for information on the fitting points, spoke to the service team who said a technician would call me back however no callbacks occurred and on the third call to them I was told they have decided not to give out the technical information for the fitting points.  I’ve tried a couple of different forums and some helpful EL owners have sent pictures through of racks on EL models so it is certainly possible, I’m disappointed with AS response however I’m still going to fit the rack but I’d like to be certain I’m fitting it in the right location for the strengthened points can anyone let me have (or point me in the right direction) of the info, TIA.
Ian
Ija
Ija

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EL
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down