The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bourton Mercedes sat nav

2 posters

Go down

Bourton Mercedes sat nav Empty Bourton Mercedes sat nav

Post by RoRa Thu May 19, 2022 10:21 am

Hi 
Has anyone had a problem with their Sat Nav in a Mercedes sprinter based motorhome - we have a 2020 AS Bourton.
It all worked fine to date but recently it has failed to load properly, showing a continuous message over a five period (so far) which says it is searching for navigation - but it just whirs away with no outcome. Not sure if it can be reloaded or maybe there is another way to get the thing working, so any assistance would be gratefully received.
Many thanks
Pete

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]New Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Auto-Sleeper : Bourton
Vehicle Year : 2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RoRa
RoRa

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Bourton
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

Bourton Mercedes sat nav Empty Re: Bourton Mercedes sat nav

Post by Cath Dawson Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:29 pm

We have a 2020 Bourton and occasionally I find that the SatNav will not "find" where I wish to navigate to, and just does nothing. I discovered that I need to make sure that the "country" is set to "GB" rather than the "Here" logo! For some reason it loses the fact that I am in the UK. I would take a photo to show the screen but of course it is currently behaving itself! Regards and hope you sort it out. Cath Dawson
Cath Dawson
Cath Dawson

Female

Back to top Go down

Bourton Mercedes sat nav Empty Re: Bourton Mercedes sat nav

Post by RoRa Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:46 pm

Thank  you for your reply Cath and I will keep your solution in mind for any future issues. We (hopefully) have resolved the problem after two visits to Mercedes.  The sat nav had a software update then a new hard drive then a new mapping update. Fingers crossed.
RoRa
RoRa

Female

Back to top Go down