The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now that's service!

3 posters

Go down

Now that's service! Empty Now that's service!

Post by Paulmold Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:25 pm

My neighbours have just bought a brand new caravan (yes I know!) from Spinney Flintshire. Its a Swift. After a 3 hour handover they were overwhelmed by it all and didn't notice several faults.  Swift should have picked them up and yes Spinney should have picked them up at pdi. 
My neighbours went on their first trip four days later and noticed a crack in the shiny front panel of the fridge door,  a crack in the ehu socket on the outside and during first trip the cutlery drawer under the sink filled with water (leaking sink waste, sound familiar?). They phoned Spinney from their campsite to report the faults,  this was on a Saturday. They returned home on the Sunday.  Spinney sent an engineer to their home on the Monday with a new fridge panel, new ehu socket and lined up the sink waste.
How you deal with complaints is what makes the difference  between  a good dealer and a bad one.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Millie The Moocher, Stewart John, Apollo, Mike187, Slaphead, pstallwood, RogerThat and SENTINEL like this post

Back to top Go down

Now that's service! Empty Re: Now that's service!

Post by RogerThat Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:30 pm

I've heard the Spinney name mentioned a few times here before, do they have many outlets?

It's nice to hear some positive feedback about a dealer for a change, instead of the usual horror stories we normally here.

Good job Spinney allthumbz
RogerThat
RogerThat
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Stanway
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:44 pm

3 branches, Cranage near Holmes Chapel, Queensferry Flintshire and another at Silverdale Staffs.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Eltel Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:40 am

Both my late father, brother and myself in my caravanning days (1987 - 2012)
used North Staffs Caravans (Now part of the Spinney group) had have a good and knowledgeable service from them over the years.
Eltel
Eltel
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down