The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No 12 volt on sockets and no Aerial for tv.

4 posters

Go down

No 12 volt on sockets and no Aerial for tv. Empty No 12 volt on sockets and no Aerial for tv.

Post by Markey717 Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:11 pm

Hi
Can anyone give me some advice.
I have no power to the 2x12 volt sochets in the lounge and bedroom,are they on a fuse if so which one.
Also trying to retune a tv but keeps coming up  check your aerial,is that on a fuse,I have moved the aerial up and down and changed direction but nothing.
Thank you in advance for any help.
Kind regards
Mark.

Last edited by Markey717 on Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Problem now fixed. Thanks again for your help.)
Markey717
Markey717

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Burford merc auto
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

No 12 volt on sockets and no Aerial for tv. Empty Re: No 12 volt on sockets and no Aerial for tv.

Post by Kemerton-bath Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:50 pm

Your 12V sockets and most likely the aerial amplifier are on the same circuit, protected by a fuse located on a panel in the Sargent power supply unit.  The unit should have a graphic on the front cover which will identify the fuses for all the 12V habitation circuits. 

Tim

1996 - Autosleeper Symphony   2010 - Autosleeper Symbol    2018 - Autosleeper Kemerton   2023 - Autosleeper Kemerton XL (Fiat)
Kemerton-bath
Kemerton-bath
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Kemerton XL (Fiat)
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

No 12 volt on sockets and no Aerial for tv. Empty Re: No 12 volt on sockets and no Aerial for tv.

Post by PLOUGHLIN Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:38 pm

Should be fuse 9, 10A, controls sockets and TV amplifier.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquilo Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:49 am

Hi
I also have no power to the 12v socket on my Nuevo 2005. I've seen posts about the fuse box but can't seem to find that. I've taken the back of the control panel but that is all just connectors, no fuses. Is there a fuse panel I'm missing?

Cheers
Aquilo
Aquilo

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOUGHLIN Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:37 am

Aquilo wrote:Hi
I also have no power to the 12v socket on my Nuevo 2005. I've seen posts about the fuse box but can't seem to find that. I've taken the back of the control panel but that is all just connectors, no fuses. Is there a fuse panel I'm missing?

Cheers

Fuses on the front of the Sargent Power Supply Unit.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down