The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2018 Broadway front high level marker lights

2 posters

Go down

2018 Broadway front high level marker lights  Empty 2018 Broadway front high level marker lights

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:14 pm

Hello all,
The high level front marker lights on my Broadway are not working. There are no blown fuses, but I'm not getting 12v on the wiring up to the marker lights. I've cut the marker light cable at the bottom of the driver's door pillar and connected an external 12v supply . The marker lights work. 
The high level rear markers are working, but the ignition has to be turned on before they light up. The side markers work if I just switch on the vehicle lights. 
I've unscrewed the EM50 interface and have found two yellow and black wires that look like spare cores. I connected my external 12v supply to one these cores and my front marker lights come on.
My first thoughts are that somebody forgot to make the connection during the build. Before I attempt to connect this all up could I ask one of you folks with a 2018 van to confirm the following;
1/ If you switch on the vehicle side lights, with the ignition off, do the front high level marker lights come on along with the side markers.
2/ If the above doesn't bring on the front marker lights can you start the engine and confirm if they now come on.
Thanks 
Archie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

2018 Broadway front high level marker lights  Empty Re: 2018 Broadway front high level marker lights

Post by PLOUGHLIN Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:44 pm

All my Marker lights operate with the side light switch, doesn't require ignition on.

Fuse F2 (top 2nd from left) should control the marker light circuit.

PM me an email address and I'll sent a pdf of the EM50 instructions.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

2018 Broadway front high level marker lights  Empty Re: 2018 Broadway front high level marker lights

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:10 pm

Peter
Thanks for the offer. I already have all the info from Sargent. I just needed confirmation of what actions switched the marker lights on. This is part of a long story concerning a faulty body control module that seems to have caused some issues with the various Sargent modules. Everything is cleared up now apart from the front marker lights. I've had the van from new and I can't remember if the front markers ever worked.
Archie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

2018 Broadway front high level marker lights  Empty 2018 Broadway Front High Level Marker Lights

Post by cyclo Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:30 pm

I have checked mine 2018 Broadway, turned the side lights on ignition off and the front high level marker lights came on.

Hope that helps.

David
cyclo
cyclo

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EKTBLP
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:16 pm

David
Thanks,  this confirms my thoughts that the front marker lights are fed via the EM50 interface. Looks like Autosleeper forgot to connect mine.
Cheers
Archie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down