The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Marker Lights

2 posters

Go down

Front Marker Lights Empty Front Marker Lights

Post by Windsurf1 Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:59 am

Having exhausted investigating non working front marker lights on a 2010 AS Devon, ie fuses etc I'm faced with a possible re-wiring of the lights. Has anyone attempted this? Access etc? Rear ones working.
Windsurf1
Windsurf1

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Devon
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Front Marker Lights Empty Re: Front Marker Lights

Post by BobK Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:25 am

Hi, you don't actually state the extent of your check  (fuses etc) but I had that problem with my Rienza and it was down to the spade terminals at the back of the actual light unit.   A quick shuffle (techie term) about had them working again.  Also the contacts where the bulb sits.   Good luck.
BobK
BobK

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Autosleepless!!

Back to top Go down

Front Marker Lights Empty Re: Front Marker Lights

Post by Windsurf1 Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:05 am

Hi Bobk. Yes both spade connections/bulbs replaced, contacts cleaned. Fuse behind drivers seat replaced. Rear marker lights are working. There is no supply at the light connections or an earth return. So my conclusion is wiring unless there is a separate fuse for the front lights? Initial investigation leads me to believe that the wiring is behind the overhead front locker? Again AS were no help with information. The vehicle passed its MOT with an advisory that front marker lights inop' not sure if it would be a failure? Cheers J /C
Windsurf1
Windsurf1

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Devon
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down