The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next year is sorted..................

4 posters

Go down

Next year is sorted.................. Empty Next year is sorted..................

Post by Tommy-Darcy Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:22 pm

..............well 99% sure we will be at Hendre Mynach Touring Park in Barmouth again as extra assistant wardens smile! 

Since selling Tommy we have bought a Land Rover Freeander and a Bailey Pagent Auvergne to live in whilst we are working in Barmouth. We start the 3rd week of March until the end of October and would love to see some of our friends from the ASOF if you fancy visiting Barmouth allthumbz 

We will be in the caravan NEXT to the white chalet, just come and say hello drinksallround

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 61
Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Next year is sorted.................. Empty Re: Next year is sorted..................

Post by TeamRienza Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:46 pm

Hope you have a good year and are not plagued by idiots and morons, although some of your experiences have been amusing and unbelievable in equal measure.

Davy
TeamRienza
TeamRienza
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Used to own a Rienza
Vehicle Year : 2006 Mk6

Back to top Go down

Next year is sorted.................. Empty Re: Next year is sorted..................

Post by Tommy-Darcy Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Cheers Davy, school holidays and bank holidays is when ones patience is tested to the max, the rest of the time can be just laughable hugegrins 

Keep an eye out for many more comments from the other side of the fence..........!

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 61
Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarne Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:11 pm

excellent news - i do hope you have a good year there.

you never know, my travels may bring me your way.

thanks again for all your help with a variety of things - the kampa pod is going to spain with me for christmas until end of january - it will be a real asset i'm sure.

tc
tcarne
tcarne

Female

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Symbol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann B Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Great news TommyD, look forward to hearing your tales from campsite.  never been to Barmouth, maybe this year.
Ann B
Ann B
Donator
Donator

Female

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Topaz

Back to top Go down