The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Standing Utility Tent

2 posters

Go down

Free Standing Utility Tent Empty Free Standing Utility Tent

Post by Lancslad Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:10 pm

We recently saw a Sprayway Utility Tent which would be ideal to store bikes, chairs etc. We contacted the company only to be told it has been discontinued. Does anyone have any recommendations for a similar product? Thanks, Lancslad
Lancslad
Lancslad

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Symbol

Back to top Go down

Free Standing Utility Tent Empty Re: Free Standing Utility Tent

Post by Paulmold Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:31 am

We have a Outdoor Revolution Outhouse XL utility tent, same size as the Sprayway i.e. 2 mtr x 2 mtr, doesn't look as substantial but is easy to erect in less than 10 minutes.........same as this which is on auction on Ebay....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Outdoor-Revolution-The-Outhouse-XL-Utility-Tent-/120985936962?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_HikingCamping_Tents_JN&hash=item1c2b52e442

and mine is actually for sale - £25. If you are interested and going to Lincoln show this weekend, I could take it there. One section of pole is split and taped but a new spare section is included.
Paulmold
Paulmold
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Free Standing Utility Tent Empty UTILITY TENT

Post by Lancslad Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Thanks for the useful information and the offer of your tent. We have decided to put off the purchase of a utility tent for the immediate future. Regards Lancslad
Lancslad
Lancslad

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Symbol

Back to top Go down