The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bath and West Motorhome Show 7th-9th Sept

3 posters

Go down

Bath and West Motorhome Show 7th-9th Sept Empty Bath and West Motorhome Show 7th-9th Sept

Post by MrsGrey Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Anyone going from ASOF??
I live a few miles away and thought I'd drop in for fun.
MrsGrey
MrsGrey
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto
Vehicle Year : 1999

Back to top Go down

Bath and West Motorhome Show 7th-9th Sept Empty Re: Bath and West Motorhome Show 7th-9th Sept

Post by RML Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Yesss.... been there today. Blistering weather at last, kept my hands in my pocket and came away with nothing - some very nice kit there though.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Rich.. wave
RML
RML

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Ex - Gatcombe
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down

Bath and West Motorhome Show 7th-9th Sept Empty Re: Bath and West Motorhome Show 7th-9th Sept

Post by MrsGrey Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:15 pm

I haven't been yet -- planning for tomorrow. Should be even hotter. I'm a newbie to autosleepers in fact all MHs so hoping to just roam around and fantasise about a huge shiny lumber-truck. hugegrins
MrsGrey
MrsGrey
Donator
Donator

Female

Back to top Go down

Bath and West Motorhome Show 7th-9th Sept Empty shepton

Post by graham01 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:09 pm

MrsGrey wrote:I haven't been yet -- planning for tomorrow. Should be even hotter. I'm a newbie to autosleepers in fact all MHs so hoping to just roam around and fantasise about a huge shiny lumber-truck. hugegrins
I was there all weekend weather was fantastic got a 80 watt solar panel for a great price and is booked to be fitted next Wednesday, all in all a happy bunny, content content content smile! smile! smile!
Graham
graham01
graham01

Male

Member Age : 63
Auto-Sleeper : palermo

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrey Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:43 pm

Sounds good. I didn't make it in the end (pathetic -- it is 3 miles away!). Perhaps I haven't had my Duetto long enough to be considering improvements. Next year I expect.
MrsGrey
MrsGrey
Donator
Donator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by graham01 Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:50 pm

MrsGrey wrote:Sounds good. I didn't make it in the end (pathetic -- it is 3 miles away!). Perhaps I haven't had my Duetto long enough to be considering improvements. Next year I expect.
there is another one in Jan if we don't get lots of snow, i wont be camping im not that brave. but will be a day visit smile!
graham01
graham01

Male

Member Age : 63
Auto-Sleeper : palermo

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrey Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:20 pm

IS there?! OMG that could be interesting Because the A371 to the showground is going to be closed for at least 18 weeks from January, with long diversions in place from Castle Cary. It's predicted that much trafffic will re-divert itself through our village as a short cut. I am imagining loads of MHs piling round our right-angle bends into the path of the strings of racehorses that use our little road... rolleyes
MrsGrey
MrsGrey
Donator
Donator

Female

Back to top Go down