The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heki roof light blinds

2 posters

Go down

Heki roof light blinds Empty Heki roof light blinds

Post by brains Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:54 pm

We have a 2021 Nuevo with a  Heki roof light in the lounge are. But after only a year the flimsy blinds are curling at the edges, making operation needlessly fiddly as they don’t stay in the side runner grooves.  More importantly the fly screen doesn’t actually keep insects out because of the gaps at the side.  Seems a very poor design - all the other blinds on windows etc have proper edge runners. Has anyone else found this, and more importantly developed a diy fix?

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Heki roof light blinds Empty Re: Heki roof light blinds

Post by Neuvobluebird Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:00 pm

Have experienced similar problems on my 2021 Neuvo. It also had a number of small pinholes in the blind and I recently had it replaced under warranty. Unfortunately the new blind is not much better though. Have also found the rooflight to be very noisy above 50MPH but better since I fitted a seal. 

I was told that the heki blind was put on 2021 models as the previous blind ( possibly a remi) with a winding handle, was prone to failure.
Neuvobluebird
Neuvobluebird

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down