The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec700

2 posters

Go down

Ec700  Empty Ec700

Post by Mids Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:29 pm

Had a new ec700 control panel fitted before lockdown.  Getting ready for a weekend away.  Noticed that the  tank fill now lights  up green used to be blue  can any one with a new van  tell me is this now the new colour  my van is a 2019.so anything  newer would be helpful.thanks in advance
Mids
Mids

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Ec700  Empty Re: Ec700

Post by Caraman Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:43 pm

Mids - black/grey on your old CP like mine now, had two meanings - the autofill system is completely off, or, the autofill system is on but the float switch has cut power to the Whale inlet solenoid and external Whale pump because the fresh water tank is full.  The autofill button was only illuminated blue when the autofill system was on and the float switch hadn't cut the power which I believe wont have changed on your new CP.  However, on your new CP when your autofill system is on but the float switch has cut power it should be green.  As I don't have the new CP I might have got my green and blue the wrong way around but you will be able to work it out when you use the autofill.
Caraman
Caraman

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down