The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fitting bike rack

3 posters

Go down

Fitting bike rack Empty Fitting bike rack

Post by Kingcampwax Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:38 pm

I have recently purchased a new Nuevo 2 EK. This is my fifth coachbuilt mtorhome. I have purchased a Fiamma Carry-Bike for the rear of the vehicle and wondered if any Forum members had any personal experience fitting such a rack to this particular vehicle. If so are there any problems, especially with internal fitting, that I might encounter?
Kingcampwax
Kingcampwax

Back to top Go down

Fitting bike rack Empty Re: Fitting bike rack

Post by CC Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:21 am

Hello Kingcampwax & welcome to the forum.... We have quite a few Nuevo owners on the forum but not sure which members have a bike rack fitted, but hopefully someone will be along to advise up!

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Fitting bike rack Empty Re: Fitting bike rack

Post by Nuevo II EK Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:51 am

I have a Nuevo II EK and have a bike rack fitted but mine was fitted by Marquis when purchased . They have to be fitted on internal cross members for strength which you will have to get the fitting details from Autosleeper . You can see two of the fixings on the rear shower wall the other two are behind the cooker , so not a job for the faint hearted . I certainly would not try it myself and I have worked as a light aircraft engineer and also in the luxury boat building field for Fairline Boats .
Nuevo II EK
Nuevo II EK

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo II EK Now Sold

Back to top Go down