The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse

Go down

14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse  Empty 14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse

Post by burlingtonboaby on Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:46 pm

14 Kingham onsite and setup side awning, acknowledged the owner who's wee terrier dumped at the rear of our pitch( ( he picked it up)  up!  
03 Nuevo pitched up on the grass,not a happy chappy . Site full for the weekend.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Posts : 9644
Joined : 2011-11-15
Member Age : 71
Location : Bridlington
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse  Empty Re: 14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse

Post by steamdrivenandy on Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:50 pm

Crossing the Tay tomorrow and heading east to Stonehaven. Then Braemar and Glenshee down to Alyth.
steamdrivenandy
steamdrivenandy
Member
Member

Male

Posts : 1596
Joined : 2016-03-30
Member Age : 72
Location : On the very edge of N Staffs
Auto-Sleeper : None
Vehicle Year : None

Back to top Go down

14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse  Empty Re: 14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse

Post by Askit on Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:46 am

burlingtonboaby wrote:14 Kingham onsite and setup side awning, acknowledged the owner who's wee terrier dumped at the rear of our pitch( ( he picked it up)  up!  
03 Nuevo pitched up on the grass,not a happy chappy . Site full for the weekend.
Boaby

Nice enough site but I was not happy to find you couldn't walk over to Scone Palace without going via the roads. The club web pages didn't make that very clear (as in not at all  Whistle1).

_________________
Tony
Askit
Askit
Donator
Donator

Male

Posts : 2529
Joined : 2015-05-16
Member Age : 71
Location : West of Scotland
Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse  Empty Re: 14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse

Post by burlingtonboaby on Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:51 am

Askit wrote:
burlingtonboaby wrote:14 Kingham onsite and setup side awning, acknowledged the owner who's wee terrier dumped at the rear of our pitch( ( he picked it up)  up!  
03 Nuevo pitched up on the grass,not a happy chappy . Site full for the weekend.
Boaby

Nice enough site but I was not happy to find you couldn't walk over to Scone Palace without going via the roads. The club web pages didn't make that very clear (as in not at all  Whistle1).
Hi Tony
Weather has been very wet, dog walks and paths are deep in mud, didn't get to the palace this time, to much traffic going into the racetrack for this weekends event.
Nice site though, what happened to the bin collection area.    scratch head    Now you have to hand ball you rubbish to the skips onsite .
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Posts : 9644
Joined : 2011-11-15
Member Age : 71
Location : Bridlington
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse  Empty Re: 14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse

Post by burlingtonboaby on Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:53 am

steamdrivenandy wrote:Crossing the Tay tomorrow and heading east to Stonehaven. Then Braemar and Glenshee down to Alyth.
Might see you then Andy, we are in Forfar heading for Stonie.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Posts : 9644
Joined : 2011-11-15
Member Age : 71
Location : Bridlington
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse  Empty Re: 14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse

Post by steamdrivenandy on Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:29 pm

There's a Warwick skulking from the gale under the far hedge, would that be Boaby?
steamdrivenandy
steamdrivenandy
Member
Member

Male

Posts : 1596
Joined : 2016-03-30
Member Age : 72
Location : On the very edge of N Staffs
Auto-Sleeper : None
Vehicle Year : None

Back to top Go down

14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse  Empty Re: 14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse

Post by Askit on Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:58 pm

burlingtonboaby wrote:
Askit wrote:
burlingtonboaby wrote:14 Kingham onsite and setup side awning, acknowledged the owner who's wee terrier dumped at the rear of our pitch( ( he picked it up)  up!  
03 Nuevo pitched up on the grass,not a happy chappy . Site full for the weekend.
Boaby

Nice enough site but I was not happy to find you couldn't walk over to Scone Palace without going via the roads. The club web pages didn't make that very clear (as in not at all  Whistle1).
Hi Tony
Weather has been very wet, dog walks and paths are deep in mud, didn't get to the palace this time, to much traffic going into the racetrack for this weekends event.
Nice site though, what happened to the bin collection area.    scratch head    Now you have to hand ball you rubbish to the skips onsite .

Seems to be a growing trend on sites, no bins and you’re left to ferry rubbish to skips. They also want you to sort it for recycling. Hard enough to do that at home but in the confined space of a van........ scratch head

_________________
Tony
Askit
Askit
Donator
Donator

Male

Posts : 2529
Joined : 2015-05-16
Member Age : 71
Location : West of Scotland
Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse  Empty Re: 14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse

Post by Tinwheeler on Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:06 pm

Nice site though, what happened to the bin collection area.    scratch head    Now you have to hand ball you rubbish to the skips onsite .

They removed the small bins several years ago. Now it’s a route march to the entrance and I feel for the less able who have trouble walking that far. fedup

Dingwall has gone the same way but at least it’s a smaller site so the entrance is closer to the pitches.
Tinwheeler
Tinwheeler
Member
Member

Male

Posts : 581
Joined : 2018-09-20
Location : South West
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo MQ
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse  Empty Re: 14 Kingham 03 Nuevo Perth racecourse

Post by burlingtonboaby on Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:43 pm

Tinwheeler wrote:
Nice site though, what happened to the bin collection area.    scratch head    Now you have to hand ball you rubbish to the skips onsite .

They removed the small bins several years ago. Now it’s a route march to the entrance and I feel for the less able who have trouble walking that far. fedup

Dingwall has gone the same way but at least it’s a smaller site so the entrance is closer to the pitches.
We had pitch number 1 ,right at the entrance ,so no big deal to carry the empties, felt sorry for the campers up the river end of the site , they had families in the large canvas tents,so the rubbish was 6 fold.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Posts : 9644
Joined : 2011-11-15
Member Age : 71
Location : Bridlington
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum