The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuevo EK

3 posters

Go down

Nuevo EK Empty Nuevo EK

Post by Jaime 007 Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Good afternoon. I own a 2-berth Nuevo EK 2010 (bought new) and because I became so frustrated with the water filling system, I had the people at Willersley fit a manual water filling system similar to that if filling a car with petrol. The job was completed in March 2013.
Earlier this week I was carrying out a few checks including filling water using the manual system. My wife noticed that the water was simply pouring out onto the ground. I checked that the safety drain valve was closed and this was the case. I am at a loss as to why it is leaking. I did however have a heated tank pad fitted to the fresh water tank after the manual system was installed. We had not used the manual water filling system in the intervening period. Any advice/comments will be readily accepted.
Jaime 007
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK

Back to top Go down

Nuevo EK Empty leak in water inlet

Post by paul bullock Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Ive got the same water inlet 0n my 2012 Nuevo which was fitted from new and we also had a leak into the seatbox. I took out the fiamma inlet and resealed tightening the jubilee clips (which were loose!) at the same time ,but we still had a leak! Looking carefully I found they had split the large black pipe underneath (VERY hard to spot!) sealed with lots of silicone and bound around with gaffer tape no more leaks! smile! hope this helps!
paul bullock
paul bullock
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : nuevo ek 2012

Back to top Go down

Nuevo EK Empty Re: Nuevo EK

Post by Chinaexplorer Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Have you checked that the boiler drain valve is not open?
 confused3
Chinaexplorer
Chinaexplorer
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EK

Back to top Go down