The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadway 2009 waste water tank problem

4 posters

Go down

Broadway 2009 waste water tank problem Empty Broadway 2009 waste water tank problem

Post by terryandjudy Thu May 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Returning home from ten day break in south east. stopped at garage for diesel and find the drain tap for waste tank holding on to bracket by its teeth. However waste pipe from tank had decided to part company with our motorhome, on arriving at base checked out what I thought was straight forward replacement but not the case. Stub from tank is 28m/m o.d the drain tap is 25m/m o.d so where can I find replacement as local plumbing shop cannot meet the request ?? Help please
terryandjudy
terryandjudy

Male

Member Age : 82
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL

Back to top Go down

Broadway 2009 waste water tank problem Empty Re: Broadway 2009 waste water tank problem

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 7:11 pm

We have a member called Dago who may well be able to assist you with the supply / replacement of this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to send him a message directly.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Broadway 2009 waste water tank problem Empty Re: Broadway 2009 waste water tank problem

Post by Backtrax Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:06 pm

Terry/June
I had exactly the same thing happen to me on my 2010 broad,way
solved it by using some 28mm flexi pipe
Have since fitted the tap end of the flexi pipe to a rigid pipe going across the van so the waste. Exits on the o/s rather than next to the hab door
I posted a pic of this some time ago
Sorry for late response I am in Croatia at the moment
Backtrax
Backtrax

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Dago Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:39 am

Hi Terry & June,

Sorry for not coming back to you, since our email exchange, but been away from the office.
Have you been able to sort out your hose connection ?

Best regards,

Dago

Super Donator & ASOF Supporter
Super Donator & ASOF Supporter

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : 2007 Executive
Vehicle Year : 2007

Back to top Go down