The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renault Trafic 1985 Autosleeper rear Seatbelt

2 posters

Go down

Renault Trafic 1985 Autosleeper rear Seatbelt Empty Renault Trafic 1985 Autosleeper rear Seatbelt

Post by RCZ White Sat May 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Hi all
I am just going to look at a camper and it appears on the photos to have 1 seat forward facing in the back but no seatbelt. Does anyone know if there is a retrofit kit for this?
Here's hoping up!

Last edited by RCZ White on Sat May 11, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Date of Camper)
RCZ White
RCZ White

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : None

Back to top Go down

Renault Trafic 1985 Autosleeper rear Seatbelt Empty Re: Renault Trafic 1985 Autosleeper rear Seatbelt

Post by -mojo- Sun May 12, 2013 1:14 am

It may have a belt that is hidden away out of sight. It's been quite a few years since I owned a Trafic based AS, but I'm pretty sure mine was fitted with a lap belt, and that could be made to disappear from view under the cushions or in the under-seat locker.

Retro-fitting is likely to be an issue. If AS did not make arrangements for fully load rated fixing points for an inertia reel belt then trying add one now is not likely to be simple.
-mojo-
-mojo-

Male

Member Age : 24
Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down