The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waste water containers

3 posters

Go down

Waste water containers Empty Waste water containers

Post by Tommy-Darcy Thu May 09, 2013 9:24 am

Why are they not fitted with rubber wheels confused3

Some campers must have this ethos "If I'm up every one should be up" the censored! woke us up at 6.30am with the blooming plastic wheels on tarmac thundering past Tommy and all the way up the avenue tap_fingers

The inconsiderate censored! could have run it on the grass, but oh NO !!!!! censored!

Will be very surprised if someone doesn't organise a lynch mob up!

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 61
Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Waste water containers Empty Re: Waste water containers

Post by Molly Motorhome Thu May 09, 2013 9:56 am

Rent-a-Lynch-Mob no problem; just need to be told one month in advance the date, exact time, full names, dates of birth and location when culprits can be caught in the act and have the site owners sign (in triplicate) the methods and health & safety statement three months in advance.

Hope the terms are acceptable up! ?

If terms acceptable then mob will be provided to perform a group 'Shhhhhh!'
Molly Motorhome
Molly Motorhome

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Buford
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutto Thu May 09, 2013 10:17 am

Oh how I know that feeling!

When I was a lot younger the next door neighbour's lad used to be picked up by a mate at 7.45am every morning.

The mate would arrive in his car on the road outside and give his horn a few "beep-beeps" to alert his friend. That set my dog barking which woke the kids up which resulted in all of us having to get up at 7.45am; and on some mornings I had only just got into bed after night shift!

On "beep-beep" number fifteen or so I happened to be up and instead of the kid next door appearing at his car I turned up, explained exactly where I would stick the little lever on his steering column if he ever did it again and politely suggested that, in future, he got out of his car and went and knocked on his friend's door.

The lad seemed to understand and peace reigned thereafter. So much so that about a month later I commented to my next-door neighbour that his lad's mate was being very good as I hadn't heard him since our little chat. He started laughing. "I'm not surprised." he said "My lad has to get up and walk around to the High Street as his mate refuses to drive down this road now!"

Result! allthumbz allthumbz

Hope the tour going OK. You've had cracking weather this last week even though it's spoiling itself right now! tap_fingers

Best regards,
drinksallround
Ian

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy-Darcy Thu May 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Hell yes, though as you said it is let itself down now. Blooming 'orrible to say the least. At at C/club cl site near to Looe for tonight. A flat field with water, refuse and chemical disposal but at only a fiver we can't complain and no tarmac to be awoken by a numpty with is waste water container at silly o'clock up!

The weather however needs turning off now. Driving here was .................. err interesting with constant pulls on the steering wheel required, very heavy buffeting.................not good. think_smiley_46

Hope it will s*od off tomorrow as we are off to Dartmouth for the day before hopefully finding another cheapy night somewhere hugegrins

Going to have to get a bit of a wriggle on along the South coast if we are to stick to our "ISH" schedule allthumbz

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down