The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pollensa gas locker lock replacement

3 posters

Go down

Pollensa gas locker lock replacement  Empty Pollensa gas locker lock replacement

Post by Guest Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:45 pm

Hi, looking for a replacement lock for my pollensa gas locker. The key has snapped off in the barrel!😩. Anyone know where I can locate one? Cheers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pollensa gas locker lock replacement  Empty Re: Pollensa gas locker lock replacement

Post by Roopert Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:07 pm

Given that you are going to have to get the lock off to replace it anyway, I would start by removing the lock and seeing if you can find a way to remove the remains of the key. Far easier, I would expect, to get a copy of the (broken) key if you don't have a spare than to replace the whole lock.
Roopert
Roopert

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

Pollensa gas locker lock replacement  Empty Re: Pollensa gas locker lock replacement

Post by PLOUGHLIN Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:09 pm

Probably a Zadi barrel. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Will have trouble removing old barrel as a special red key is needed to remove and with broken key in there you can't use it.

AS sell the Camlock assembly without keys which may be needed.

Page 8 on AS spares catalogue. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Avontourist Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:32 am

do you have the lock locked or open ?
Avontourist
Avontourist

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Malvern
Vehicle Year : 2022

Back to top Go down