The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light transmission through Nuevo EK walls

3 posters

Go down

Light transmission through Nuevo EK walls Empty Light transmission through Nuevo EK walls

Post by Jeffgolding Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:24 pm

I originally posted about this the day after I collected my 4th new Nuevo EK.
I have been contacted by several other owners who have also experienced the same problem.I rejected my vehicle and got a full refund, others who experienced this have had and are having an uphill battle to get a meaningful resolution to this problem.

I find it very suspicious that my original post regarding this problem and all other comments from other  forum members experiencing this problem have had their posts and comments removed.

It is as though this event never happened, it has been brushed under the carpet, censored.

I and other members have been in contact with MMM magazine , Daniel Attwood was our point of contact,
Their response has been “Autosleepers have said nothing is wrong” and MMM have declined to write an article on our experiences saying not enough people affected.

I know that Autosleepers are an important advertising revenue stream for this and other publications but to me this smacks of an organised cover up.

Now I will probably have this post removed, big brother Britain seems to be watching us everywhere!

I am currently looking for a replacement van, Autosleepers???

Jeff Golding
Jeffgolding
Jeffgolding

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK Automatic
Vehicle Year : 2023

Back to top Go down

Light transmission through Nuevo EK walls Empty Re: Light transmission through Nuevo EK walls

Post by Paulmold Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:42 pm

The previous threads were removed due to personal attacks on members and this was explained in a post by Admin here.... https://www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com/t41890-forum-bickering#379457

As far as we are aware, AS don't even read this forum, if they do they have never given any indication that they do.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Light transmission through Nuevo EK walls Empty Re: Light transmission through Nuevo EK walls

Post by Tinwheeler Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:46 pm

As Paul explained, there was nothing sinister about the deletions and it certainly wasn’t connected with the topic.
Tinwheeler
Tinwheeler
Donator
Donator

Male

Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down