The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Environmental zone stickers for Europe

3 posters

Go down

Environmental zone stickers for Europe Empty Environmental zone stickers for Europe

Post by Ready to go Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:21 pm

Hi.  I am looking to travel to France and Germany in September and I am trying to apply for the relevant stickers for my vehicle. My 2021 Broadway is Euro 6 but the French form I have started on asks for the CO2 emissions.  I've looked at my log book and that row is blank.
Is there an easy way to find this out?  It won't let me complete the form and make the application without it.

Generally though, it looks like the vehicle has generally favourable status from an emissions perspective - which was a surprise to me!
Ready to go
Ready to go
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Environmental zone stickers for Europe Empty Re: Environmental zone stickers for Europe

Post by Kemerton-bath Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:13 pm

We’ve just applied for our French and German stickers but didn’t have that problem, which I can well understand means you can’t proceed.

If you use the gov.uk vehicle tax checker (link below) you should find the CO2 g/km figure listed.

Assuming you can get past that step in the process you may find the next hurdle is in uploading an image of the relevant V5 page and not exceeding the 2MB file limit. I uploaded it as a PDF file rather than a JPeg and it worked. 

Hope you’re using the official websites to apply rather than 3rd parties who will fleece you!

Tim

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1996 - Autosleeper Symphony   2010 - Autosleeper Symbol    2018 - Autosleeper Kemerton   2023 - Autosleeper Kemerton XL (Fiat)
Kemerton-bath
Kemerton-bath
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Kemerton XL (Fiat)
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

Environmental zone stickers for Europe Empty Re: Environmental zone stickers for Europe

Post by TeamRienza Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:22 pm

Motorhome building companies have so many variations in length, weight, height, engine type etc and produce low runs of construction therefore it is uneconomic for the company to have each model assessed. They are exempted from the process. Instead the certificate issued, certainly by France, and I suspect, germany is based on the year of registration, mine were.
Do ensure that you apply on the government website. A Crit Air should not cost more than approx €5.

Davy
TeamRienza
TeamRienza
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Used to own a Rienza
Vehicle Year : 2006 Mk6

Back to top Go down

Environmental zone stickers for Europe Empty Environmental zone stickers for europe

Post by Ready to go Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:01 pm

Thanks everyone for your help.  I've managed to make the applications for France and Germany - and only had to pay a few euro's for each.
Ready to go
Ready to go
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down