The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member with inherited 1995 Clubman

3 posters

Go down

New Member with inherited 1995 Clubman Empty New Member with inherited 1995 Clubman

Post by MermaidRach Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:07 pm

Hi Everyone, 

Rachel here, I have inherited my fathers Volkswagen Clubman Autosleeper, 1995, 100,000 miles on the clock.  She was very much loved and tended to, by my father.  He died suddenly in the first lockdown and unfortunately he didn't give me an induction into her.  Which has left me for the last couple of years trying to work out how she works - I've done my best!  I know this forum states that anyone who advertises in classifieds only, will be deleted.  Completely get it:  and I have a desire for someone else to own this vehicle now, who loves and knows Campervans.  Dad spent a long time choosing this van and working on it.  I've been searching for locations, which may reach out to Autosleeper appreciators! My hope is that, I can share the details on this forum and have this Camper in better (vehicle) hands than my own.  I am based near Totnes, and Dad was based in Kent.  I'm wanting to get a sense check from you - if that's ok, before popping it in Classifieds.  

Thanks!
Rachel

Last edited by MermaidRach on Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add a bit more context)
MermaidRach
MermaidRach

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Clubman 2.4
Vehicle Year : 1995

Nain likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Member with inherited 1995 Clubman Empty Re: New Member with inherited 1995 Clubman

Post by BobK Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:58 am

I would hope your post would would be viewed favourably by the moderators of this forum, as it seems the most sensible thing to do,  and wish you good luck in selling.   I take it you have no wish to become a motorhomer!
BobK
BobK

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Autosleepless!!

MermaidRach likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Member with inherited 1995 Clubman Empty Re: New Member with inherited 1995 Clubman

Post by FreelanderUK Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:11 am

Welcome along , some one on here will give you sound advise

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2016

MermaidRach likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Member with inherited 1995 Clubman Empty Thanks Bob

Post by MermaidRach Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:50 pm

BobK wrote:I would hope your post would would be viewed favourably by the moderators of this forum, as it seems the most sensible thing to do,  and wish you good luck in selling.   I take it you have no wish to become a motorhomer!
Thanks BobK.  Appreciate your response - Ive had alot of joy driving her and waving to many other motorhomers.  I reckon I'll be back to motor homing in a few years.  In the meantime, it feels like for now, this is the right thing to do.  Some how closure.
MermaidRach
MermaidRach

Female

Back to top Go down

New Member with inherited 1995 Clubman Empty Yes - I have learnt about the tyre pressures

Post by MermaidRach Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:51 pm

FreelanderUK wrote:Welcome along , some one on here will give you sound advise
Without a doubt - I am already experiencing some relief, having the camper explained to me and getting the tyre pressures finally sorted.  Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated.
MermaidRach
MermaidRach

Female

Back to top Go down