The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burford mirror protectord

3 posters

Go down

Burford mirror protectord Empty Burford mirror protectord

Post by Sam McK Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:02 pm

Hi, Can anyone recommend mirror protectors for a 2020 Burford Mercedes Sprinter RHD. Long arm type. Thanks Sam
Sam McK
Sam McK

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Burford
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Burford mirror protectord Empty Re: Burford mirror protectord

Post by PLOUGHLIN Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:54 pm

I have the earlier model of these [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Protected mirror when I hit an protruding hedge branch in Wales, unfortunately not the unprotected indicator part, cheap to replace. All plastic parts of the Sprinter mirror are available separately, cheap to replace.

There are these recently on the market, but at 150% of the cost of a replacement mirror assembly, not good value. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Available in white, black or yellow.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

Burford mirror protectord Empty Re: Burford mirror protectord

Post by Boggie Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:14 pm

I agree with Ploughlin, many parts of the sprinter mirrors are reasonably priced and a complete assembly is less than  the price of some of the protectors. For this reason I have decided not to install protectors on our Bourton
Avoid the Kudauk protectors, they are over £200 a pair, they look terrible when installed. I bought a pair of these and sent them back they looked so bad. See one of my earlier posts for photos of these installed.
Boggie
Boggie

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Bourton
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down