The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burford Duo

2 posters

Go down

Burford Duo Empty Burford Duo

Post by redcar56 Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:27 pm

We have a Burford Duo with a thule omnistor 6200 Awning, has anyone got the side and front panels, not sun ones, if so can you tell me what ones they are please. We don’t want a full room type.
redcar56
redcar56

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Burford Duo
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Burford Duo Empty Re: Burford Duo

Post by Paramedic Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:23 am

We have the Omnistor Rain Blocker panels consisting of two end panels and combination of front panels being one two metre and two one metre width to fully enclose your outside space. I think they are referred as smart panels for the front because you can have a combination of said sizes depending on your set up. Overall four metres in width. Cost in 2017 £520 including storm straps. Used just four times, like new, thinking of selling for say, £300.

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway FB
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down

Burford Duo Empty Re: Burford Duo

Post by redcar56 Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:53 pm

Paramedic wrote:We have the Omnistor Rain Blocker panels consisting of two end panels and combination of front panels being one two metre and two one metre width to fully enclose your outside space. I think they are referred as smart panels for the front because you can have a combination of said sizes depending on your set up. Overall four metres in width. Cost in 2017 £520 including storm straps. Used just four times, like new, thinking of selling for say, £300.
Hi
I’ve PM you my email address
redcar56
redcar56

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Burford Duo
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down