The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peugeot Boxer Workshop Manuals

3 posters

Go down

Peugeot Boxer Workshop Manuals Empty Peugeot Boxer Workshop Manuals

Post by gpilky Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:48 pm

I know the question on Haynes manuals for the Boxer and Ducato has been brought up before on the forum. However, today I came across Haynes Autofix that does have the Peugeot Boxer as a listed vehicle. It is an online version rather than a book.

A link is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Has anyone used this and is it worth the money???
gpilky
gpilky

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EB
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Peugeot Boxer Workshop Manuals Empty Re: Peugeot Boxer Workshop Manuals

Post by ColinCamper Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:27 pm

Hi, having searched in vain for a manual and previously purchased an on line version that seemed a copy of the manufacturers manual, but with glaring omissions I was pleased to see that Haynes are offering an on line version. Having uesd their manuals for many years I ordered with confidence. Oh dear what a disaster, £25 for very little information, certainly no guides (although they do warn that step by step guides are not included). Some basic specifications that you would find in the owners handbook, some tightening torques (although mainly for a full engine stripdown) and some technical illustrations.
ColinCamper
ColinCamper

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2009

gpilky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gpilky Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:56 am

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like its not better than other (and cheaper) manuals available....
gpilky
gpilky

Male

Back to top Go down

Peugeot Boxer Workshop Manuals Empty Workshop manuals

Post by johndean Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:37 am

Hi For what it’s worth while I was senior engineer consultant at Peugeot responsible for Boxer 1 and Boxer 2 ,Peugeot never made available any hard copy workshop manuals, all the details was on Peugeot planet website only available to Main Peugeot staff, However they gave me a hard copy wiring diagram manual which I still have ( I retired from Peugeot now at least 10 years and believe their technical engineers work out of Morocco so I am told cannot confirm this ).
Johndean
johndean
johndean

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Fairford
Vehicle Year : !2019

Back to top Go down

Post by gpilky Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:25 pm

Someone elsewhere on the forum posted a link to the FiatForum where they have put the disc image files for a program called ELearn, which is a disk based manual for the Ducato 244 / 250 models. All you need to do is join then you can access the download files, and follow the instructions to create a disc. 

The details can be fund [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have done this there is a lot of information provided. There are also step by step procedures for many maintenance and repair tasks. Granted, it is not for a Peugeot but there is some similarities between the Ducato and the Boxer so it is useful to have!
gpilky
gpilky

Male

Back to top Go down