The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been camping post lockdown?

+10
nuevoboy
BobK
mikethebike
Askit
Peter Brown
RogerThat
Page Turner
Wizard
Paulmold
Relaxez-Vous
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Been camping post lockdown?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Been camping post lockdown?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:51 pm

We are at Willingcott CaMC. The band has your pitch number and you hang it on a hook.
We are carrying our own anti-viral spray with us full time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Askit Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:01 am

nuevoboy wrote:Sanitiser was provided outside the shower blocks at Broadway in addition to the bands in Milton.
Paul raises a fair point concerning the amount of time the band needs to be immersed.
It was a case of one out, one in, with the band hardly even getting a fresh dipping before retrieval.
I must admit that I thought sanitiser would have been provided at the service points on the C&MC sites.
After all, each and every person that visits, handles the taps or bin lids and on a few occasions I did forget to take some gloves with me.

Both The Woods and Blair Drummond had AV spray and hand sanitiser available at all points. BD was discouraging the use of gloves other than single use ones. Neither had restrictions on numbers using the facilities relying on sensible use although the Woods had "decommissioned" a sink and a urinal to ensure distancing.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Traficlady Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:19 am

Paulmold wrote:We are on a  CAMC site near  Aberaeron (Shawsmead) and it's less than half full. We were at St.Davids site last Monday and that was about a third full. C&CC at Cardigan Bay almost empty last weekend. Sites in Wales have no shower/toilet blocks until 25th. If you can manage with own facilities come over here.
We were at Aberaeron last week too, Camping on the Farm. Probably about a quarter full. 

Nora

Female

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : None
Vehicle Year : None

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2