The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No water

+7
rgermain
Flash
Quilter
IMP
Gromit
Cymro
Mids
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No water - Page 2 Empty Re: No water

Post by gassygassy Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:39 pm

I noticed that A/S have changed the position of the water tank outlet since the earlier models. To have all the water pipes under the wardrobe made good sense but obviously it must have taken longer / more difficult to install. I don't know what year they did it but my 2015 has the output water pipe from the tank coming up inside the o/s bed locker, and they have made assembly easier for themselves by taking up half of the locker space with water pipes, auto cold dump valve and so on. The water pipe comes up from underneath, turns 90deg, through the nr valve, through the auto dump valve (which you can defeat just by dismantling it and drilling a hole in the cylinder) and curling round through many 90deg bends back to under the wardrobe. Then the cold water pipe splits, some to go to the boiler and some to the cold taps. So to fit my Shurflo I had to do it in the under-bed locker. Also A/S in their mission to make everything easier for themselves put the leisure battery further forward than the water pipes when they could with tuppence more effort put it just forward of the wheel arch in line with the front-back line of the vehicle. I have of course moved mine to just in front of the wheel arch, giving me enough space for bedding in the locker / whatever you call it.
gassygassy
gassygassy
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : 1 Bourton 1 Polensa
Vehicle Year : various

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2