The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuses location

2 posters

Go down

Fuses location Empty Fuses location

Post by Jimmer84 Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:36 am

would anyone be able to tell me where the fuse box would be on a 2004 peugeot boxer nuevo? 

I have tried to switch the fridge on 12v but the light on the switch isn't coming on which is telling me the fridge isn't working and don't want to leave it on to see if it physically cools cause it will drain the battery so think checking the fuses would be the first step. 

Thanks
Jimmer84
Jimmer84

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2004

Back to top Go down

Fuses location Empty Re: Fuses location

Post by Jimmer84 Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:38 am

OK silly moment, I just switched the camper on and the light comes on now lol....should have checked that first but good to know where the fuse box is in case we need it.
Jimmer84
Jimmer84

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2004

Back to top Go down

Fuses location Empty Re: Fuses location

Post by Gromit Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:56 am

Jimmer84 wrote:would anyone be able to tell me where the fuse box would be on a 2004 peugeot boxer nuevo? 

I have tried to switch the fridge on 12v but the light on the switch isn't coming on which is telling me the fridge isn't working and don't want to leave it on to see if it physically cools cause it will drain the battery so think checking the fuses would be the first step. 

Thanks
Hi Jimmer

It won't drain the battery because the fridge only works on 12 volt when the engine is running, so no worries there.

As for the fuse box, you have only found one of them!  Whistle1 

Messrs Peugeot and A/S between them manage to hide several in places you would never think of looking ***, and to make it even more interesting they change them without warning and fail to update the user manuals.

It can be a problem!! Not to make a long story of it, a friend couldn't find a blown fuse while we were in France, and the only way we eventually located it was to send the VIN number to our local Peugeot main dealer, who looked it up on their main system.

Needless to say it was a different number to that specified in the handbook, and in a quite different location.

Hope this info may save you (and anyone else) a lot of time and firtling around if you find yourself in a similar situation.

Dave

*** The one we needed in France was supposed be under the dash on the driver's side. It was actually under the nearside headlamp, which we had to remove to get at it - and it was quite invisible until the headlamp was removed.  shrugg censored! censored!
Gromit
Gromit
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down