The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Known faults on Broadway EB

4 posters

Go down

Known faults on Broadway EB Empty Known faults on Broadway EB

Post by Firedecisions Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:06 pm

Picking up our brand new Broadway EB on Saturday, having had a previous bad experience of a new Ellidis with a number of faults discovered in the first couple of months, hoping the AS has been put together better, but any views of known faults to look out for when doing the acceptance checks?
Firedecisions
Firedecisions

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EB
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

Known faults on Broadway EB Empty Re: Known faults on Broadway EB

Post by burlingtonboaby Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:07 am

Hi
Welcome to the forum from Bridlington ,hope you enjoy your new van,
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by cobs Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:36 pm

Worth asking if the Sargent PSU (power supply unit) and CP (control panel) have been updated to the latest software release - there have been issues with some Sargent EC700 units which have needed replacing.   I had both replaced on my van.  It's also worth asking if/where the Peugeot PDI (pre-delivery inspection) was carried out as opposed to the dealer's PDI of the habitation area.  I had issues with the central locking, oil warning light and flashing dashboard lights which required a Peugeot dealer reset.  These issues should have been picked up at PDI.  Searching the forums should yield more info.
cobs
cobs

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraman Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:16 pm

My Nuevo also had a flashing odometer on takeover which required me to make a trip to a Peugeot dealer to get it rectified.  I didn't realise it at the time but my EC700 wasn't functioning correctly on handover.  This was compounded by not having a Harmony UMS Handbook.  It took a software update several weeks later to put things right.  If you have a bike rack fitted you should find out how to fit a lighting board using the VLM5 unit as the bikes will obstruct the rear lights.  My dealer told me I didn't need a lighting board but they were wrong.
Caraman
Caraman

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Post by Firedecisions Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:53 pm

Thanks for the replies, I’ve had a couple of pm’s offering to share information unfortunately I can not reply (some message about not reaching limit) email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Firedecisions
Firedecisions

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EB
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down