The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuevo EK

5 posters

Go down

Nuevo EK Empty Nuevo EK

Post by Eltel Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:11 am

I have a 2017 Nuevo EK with the standard two settees/beds nearside and offside.

For sometime I have wondered if it was possible to alter the arrangement in that the nearside was to remain the same, however the offside to changed to the alternative of two forward facing seats and the table as in the ES model (I think that what’s it’s called)

The forward facing seats would not be passengers while travelling so would not need seatbelts etc 

Has anyone had this conversion done ?

Who by ?

And what costs etc ?

Terry
Eltel
Eltel
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Nuevo EK Empty Re: Nuevo EK

Post by burlingtonboaby Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:54 pm

Hi Terry
If I recall correctly, a few of the members have had their vans re configured internally at the workshops at Willersey ? 
I think roli (Roger) had some work done .
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by steamdrivenandy Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:24 pm

It may be possible for Wllersey to reconfigure one side or the other at a price. 

In fact you could have even more choice. For a season or so now ES Nuevo's have had a double belted seat on the offside and fixed bench on nearside, with a narrower aisle in between. Previous ES vans had a single seat on each side and a wider aisle, like the standard two fixed bench version.

However it might be cheaper to swap your existing van for an ES and leave the nearside seat in position as a bench, whilst still having the capability to have four travel seats.

Swapping to a 'real' ES would also provide the possibility for the occupant of your third seat to sleep above the cab, though there are some ES vans that were built without overcab, but they're fairly rare.
steamdrivenandy
steamdrivenandy

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : None
Vehicle Year : None

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:10 pm

We had our Windsor reconfigured (at a cost!! in 2009) about 6 months after we bought it from the original to a traditional 2 berth/bench layout. The work was done at Willersey.  If thats what you want Terry your van is still new enough imo to justify the expense. Have a word with them and get some feel for prices
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancy Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:09 pm

Following this with interest as we are changing back to a Neuvo from the Talisman and we have seen a great EK that has all we want - low mileage, automatic, upholstery choice etc. However we need the single dinette option for the dog crate space when travelling as well as the wider aisle.
Lancy
Lancy

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2012

Back to top Go down