The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which television do you recommend for Burford

2 posters

Go down

Which television do you recommend for Burford Empty Which television do you recommend for Burford

Post by Phil Bowen Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:44 pm

There is only a 12v plug by the side if the fridge /doorway for a TV . There is a bracket there at present with an extending arm but It stands out quite a way from the wall. We would like a flat thin scree that just sits onto the wall so that entering the van is easier. Also thinking to put a bracket on wall of bedroom that joins to the fridge partition as there is a 12 socket and aerial there as well .Any advise?
Phil Bowen

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : Burford
Vehicle Year : Vehicle

Back to top Go down

Which television do you recommend for Burford Empty Re: Which television do you recommend for Burford

Post by daisy mae Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Avtex, they are thinner now than when I bought mine two years ago, so realistically now I could go a size bigger, won`t bother though, happy with what I have, the sound is brilliant unlike on cheaper tv`s the sound is tinny, depends whether the picture and sound quality is important to you.
We have the 22" in the caravan, mine is the 16" as motorhome is smaller, plenty big enough, also plays DVD`s if you want that option. John Lewis offer a 5 year guarantee which I have.

Dr. Seuss
daisy mae
daisy mae
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Hampshire Topaz
Vehicle Year : 2008 98

Back to top Go down