The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autosleeper Pollensa

Go down

Autosleeper Pollensa Empty Autosleeper Pollensa

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:26 am

Hi everybody!!!

Who has an Autosleeper Pollensa please? I have the Ford Automatic and the drive is really really hard. Tyre pressures recommended are 41 front and 53 rear for softer ride. However, Michelin Campomg tyres have a much greater pressure. Is is just the Ford that is hard. I have had my old girl (2002) fully re-upholstered and she looks great. But please - my poor back after 1500 miles through France and Switzerland!!! Anyone help with Michelin Camping tyres and/or tyre pressures.

Cally

dunno

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Autosleeper Pollensa Empty Re: Autosleeper Pollensa

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi Cally,
We have a 1999 Peugeot Pollensa.
Got to say the ride is fine in the old girl, Definatelt smoother than the Rapido we used to have - short of a tiny lack of power on the inclines but not enough to ben issue for us.
Cant really help with the Tyres as I have Maxilla (rear) and Firestone (front).
Not had the van long enough to get to grips with those sorts of intracasies as yet :0)
Good luck finding out more about these issues.
Can I ask how much it cost to get fully re-upholstered? That's one thing I am deffo interested in for mine.

Regards

BB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Autosleeper Pollensa Empty Re: Pollensa

Post by annetweddell Thu May 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Have you considered fitting Airide suspension? Not cheap - Towtal in Stoke on Trent supply & fit for £500 approx. We've not had it done yet on our Pollensa on Ford 2.5 TD, but is a serious consideration as we also want to fit a towbar. Not sure yet what other half intends to tow, but that's another story.
Think this will def make a difference to the ride if altering tyre pressures has no effect. I am no technical expert, mind & I hope you get some more advice on the Forum.

Anne
annetweddell
annetweddell

Auto-Sleeper : pollensa

Back to top Go down