The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renault Trafic Motorhome Register

3 posters

Go down

Renault Trafic Motorhome Register Empty Renault Trafic Motorhome Register

Post by boxerman Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:27 am

Following on from Peter's plug for the ASOC I thought I'd give our club, the RTMR a mention.

The register was started in around 2000 when the founder, Bob Dean bought an Auto-Sleeper Rapport and couldn't seem to find any info on the Trafic side of it. He asked on newsgroups (remember those?) and in magazines for people with Renault Trafic based vans who would be interested in forming a group for the purpose of pooling knowledge about the Trafic vans.

Although the original intention was just to establish a knowledge base, things grew from there and became more "social".

We are only a small friendly club with very few rules & regulations, the constitution comprises of one double sided A4. Someone once said that it's more like a family than a club.

Originally membership was for Trafic owners only and we accept all converters, Auto-Sleeper, Holdworth, Elddis etc. etc... although we've always had a predominant number of Auto-Sleepers.

As time passes, some members, myself included, have changed vans to other base vehicles, usually Boxers. We believe that a club is about people, not machines and many members stay with the club, because of it's friendly atmosphere, even though they no longer own a Trafic.

We are still predominantly Trafics and still predominantly Auto-Sleeper but if you go to one of our get-togethers, you'll see other makes there too.

All Trafic owners, ex Trafic owners & prospective Trafic owners are welcome to join.  

Frank
boxerman
boxerman
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : '95 Symphony
Vehicle Year : 1995

Back to top Go down

Renault Trafic Motorhome Register Empty Re: Renault Trafic Motorhome Register

Post by Traficlady Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:07 am

I can make the Constitution one side of A4 if I make the print smaller! snigger 

Nora
Traficlady

Female

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : None
Vehicle Year : None

Back to top Go down

Renault Trafic Motorhome Register Empty Re: Renault Trafic Motorhome Register

Post by roli Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:58 am

I dont see a problem Frank as we have quite a few Trafic owners on here who would no doubt appreciate the help and advice the RTMR can offer.  Am sure Admin wont mind
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down