The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12 volt control panel Autosleeper Devon

+2
Paulmold
JACK HIGGISON
6 posters

Go down

12 volt control panel Autosleeper Devon Empty 12 volt control panel Autosleeper Devon

Post by JACK HIGGISON Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Comment: I am having a problem with 12v screen on my 2008 AS DEVON motorhome built on mercedes chassis it has reverted back to requiring a pin number to enable 12v screen access I have never had a pin number and the screen has always been available in the past I have tried the 4 zero's ones etc to no avail and as recommended I have disconnected power to screen but reverts back to requiring pin number when reconnected any advice welcome please
JACK HIGGISON
JACK HIGGISON

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : DEVON

Back to top Go down

12 volt control panel Autosleeper Devon Empty Re: 12 volt control panel Autosleeper Devon

Post by Paulmold Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:46 pm

You will find you will get a better response if you introduce yourself first here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Paulmold
Paulmold
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

12 volt control panel Autosleeper Devon Empty Re: 12 volt control panel Autosleeper Devon

Post by CC Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi Jack....

It might help if you can state which model of control panel is fitted to your Devon or add a photo to show. I haven't heard of them being pin protected before but maybe someone else knows more about this like another Devon owner can help? or someone who's vehicle shares the same control panel maybe.

If you know the maker of the panel and your PDU then a call to them should get you sorted up!

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by David Benson Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Hi Jack

I have recently acquired a 2008 as Devon and seem to remember something in the manual that came with the van concerning pin numbers and that it was a basic default number you could use. I will try to find the information tonight I am at work at the moment but will also let you know if I cannot find the details.

David
David Benson
David Benson

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Devon

Back to top Go down

Post by David Benson Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi Jack
I have now gone through all my paperwork that came with the van and have found nothing concerning pin numbers I still rember reading about this somewere another forum maybe Iwill let you know if I come across anything. Let me know if you do sort this out as it is probably something I should be aware of.

David
David Benson
David Benson

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper : Devon

Back to top Go down

Post by -mojo- Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:33 pm

I agree with CC - it's totally dependent on what make of control panel you have. I've just checked the main Sargent control panel user manuals (available online) and they don't have any PIN, so it can't be made by Sargent.
-mojo-
-mojo-

Male

Member Age : 24
Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down

12 volt control panel Autosleeper Devon Empty panel

Post by shelldrake Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:07 pm

I had a problem with my panel and was advised by someone on motorhomefun to remove the panel and see if there is a reset button which there was. I reset it with a pin and bingo!!. It may not be the same panel but worth a look
shelldrake
shelldrake

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Sigma

Back to top Go down