The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

orian saturn

2 posters

Go down

orian saturn Empty orian saturn

Post by wildmoss Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Does any body know how many Orian Saturns were made . I have had mine now since Dec 2006 (new when got it) and i have never seen another one.
I know Marquis at Plymouth(where our van came from) sold another as they phoned me for info from mine .I would to know ! so it's over to you.
Cheers David
wildmoss
wildmoss

Male

Member Age : 66
Auto-Sleeper : orian saturn

Back to top Go down

orian saturn Empty Re: orian saturn

Post by CC Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:06 pm

wildmoss wrote:Does any body know how many Orian Saturns were made . I have had mine now since Dec 2006 (new when got it) and i have never seen another one.
I know Marquis at Plymouth(where our van came from) sold another as they phoned me for info from mine .I would to know ! so it's over to you.
Cheers David

Hi David

Another member on the forum zappy61 has an Orian Saturn, and I seem to recall him saying only a handful were ever produced shrugg They do seem rarer than hens teeth! hugegrins

It would be great if Auto-Sleeper provided information on build numbers on rarer models to share on the forum as it is pretty interesting to know these things.

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

orian saturn Empty Re: orian saturn

Post by wildmoss Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:59 am

Can Autosleeper reviel this informaition through the forum or does one have to approach the company directly ? scratch head
Cheers David
wildmoss
wildmoss

Male

Member Age : 66
Auto-Sleeper : orian saturn

Back to top Go down