The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A request for help

Go down

A request for help Empty A request for help

Post by Peter Brown Thu May 16, 2024 4:04 pm

Several of you will know that my wife was recently elected to the post of Chairman of ASOC, on her behalf:

Just to let everyone know on the Forum that the Auto-Sleeper Owners’ Club had an excellent National Rally and AGM earlier this month; I know it was excellent because almost everyone went out of their way to say so. You must all know it takes a number of committed people to organise such an event and our National Rally Team is comprised of such people. However, we need an extra body on the Team to organise the Sir Stuart Goodwin Pavilion, which houses our exhibitions, hobbies, refreshments, tombola, etc. So is there someone on the Forum who is also a member of the Club who would be able to volunteer for this role? It’s fairly straight forward and there are lots of willing helpers. It would mean you arriving with a few other helpers at the 2025 National Newark on the Wednesday afternoon (the Rally starts 12 noon on Thursday). It’s not a committee role but is part of the National Rally Sub Committee. Please let me know if you are interested and would like to know more

Chris Brown
chairman@asoc.uk.com
Peter Brown
Peter Brown
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EB
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down