The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale

2 posters

Go down

Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale  Empty Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale

Post by Gerry Watkins Sun May 05, 2024 6:38 pm

For Sale my Autosleeper Legend ,1997, 
Very very reluctant sale due to my wife as now got to work most Saturdays so I can’t justify keeping her anymore and I would rather she went to a good home and be sold to someone that will make lots of memories in her, 

2.5 diesel
88,000 on the clock from new 
New cambelt and water pump
New brakes all round
Bonnet protector 
New Awning
Tv
Toilet and shower 
160 watt solar system 
Bike rake
Original owners manual with part history and original Autosleeper cups and saucers and plates 

If interested there’s a full video on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@gerrywatkins846
She is ready to drive away and make memories if you are interested please email me at gerryminicar@aol.com 
make sure you spell it correctly as a lot miss the I out , and I will try to answer any questions, she is based in Cirencester,Gloucestershire, v5 in my name, and cash on collection ,I honestly think first to see will fall in love with her ,again very reluctant sale but I can’t justify keeping her if we can’t use her as often as we liked now the wife as to work most weekends 
Please No Time Wasters or Scammers, No Silly Offers 

Thank You 
Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale  Img_2011
Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale  Img_2012
Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale  Img_2010Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale  Img_2011
Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale  Img_2010Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale  Img_2011
Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale  Img_2010
Gerry Watkins
Gerry Watkins

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Legend
Vehicle Year : 1997

Back to top Go down

Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale  Empty Re: Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale

Post by Gerry Watkins Mon May 06, 2024 12:19 pm

Gerry Watkins wrote:For Sale my Autosleeper Legend ,1997, 
Very very reluctant sale due to my wife as now got to work most Saturdays so I can’t justify keeping her anymore and I would rather she went to a good home and be sold to someone that will make lots of memories in her, 
£14,000 or nearest offer 

2.5 diesel
88,000 on the clock from new 
New cambelt and water pump
New brakes all round
Bonnet protector 
New Awning
Tv
Toilet and shower 
160 watt solar system 
Bike rake
Original owners manual with part history and original Autosleeper cups and saucers and plates 

If interested there’s a full video on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@gerrywatkins846
She is ready to drive away and make memories if you are interested please email me at gerryminicar@aol.com 
make sure you spell it correctly as a lot miss the I out , and I will try to answer any questions, she is based in Cirencester,Gloucestershire, v5 in my name, and cash on collection ,I honestly think first to see will fall in love with her ,again very reluctant sale but I can’t justify keeping her if we can’t use her as often as we liked now the wife as to work most weekends 
Please No Time Wasters or Scammers, No Silly Offers 

Thank You 
Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale  Img_2011
Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale  Img_2010
Gerry Watkins
Gerry Watkins

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Legend
Vehicle Year : 1997

Back to top Go down

Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale  Empty Re: Ford Autosleeper Legend for sale

Post by BobK Tue May 07, 2024 9:48 am

Had to smile after reading the second and third line of your advert  ....  should this be in the jokes section   hugegrins hugegrins

Good luck with both sales !!
BobK
BobK

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Autosleepless!!

Tinwheeler, IanH and Bilbobaggins like this post

Back to top Go down