The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vb-air on a Mercedes?

2 posters

Go down

Vb-air on a Mercedes? Empty Vb-air on a Mercedes?

Post by Nye Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:56 pm

Good afternoon fellow Stanton owners. I wonder if anyone has successfully managed to fit semi air suspension to their van? I have a 2017 Stanton. It has a bit of a sag at the rear and it wallows a bit at times so I was thinking of getting air, or semi-air suspension. I’ve contacted a few companies. I’ve sent my van details to these companies. Most are quite happy to give me a price (around £1400) and say yes it’ll be fine fitting to my van as they’ve done it before. But a couple of the companies have asked me for the Factory Codes for my van build…and then tell me it can’t be done. This seems strange. I wonder who is right? Has anybody had vb-air suspension fitted to their Mercedes Autosleeper? 
Nye
Nye

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Stanton
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Vb-air on a Mercedes? Empty Re: Vb-air on a Mercedes?

Post by grahamsb Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:02 pm

If you search at the top of the page for "Full rear air suspension", you will see one of the posts which covers this subject.

I didn't fit semi-air to my Stanton, but wish I had. I have fitted it to my Bourton and it has transformed it. (Glide Rite, not VB)
grahamsb
grahamsb

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Bourton
Vehicle Year : 2022

Back to top Go down