The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Frankie Boyle

2 posters

Go down

Re: Frankie Boyle Empty Re: Frankie Boyle

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Well he's done it again!

Am I the only one who thinks the foul mouthed tacktless 'comedian' should be muzzled?

I am not a prude, I can laugh at blue jokes and adversity as well as the next man, but Boyle manages to deliver with just the wrong sort of menaceing venom!

I wonder which side of his stupid ginger face he would laugh on if he suddenly woke up to find he was severly disabled? scratch head

Mike D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Re: Frankie Boyle Empty Re: Re: Frankie Boyle

Post by Dutto Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:16 pm

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it's an "oooh ... er ....!" from me.

On the one hand I hate certain jokes but on the other hand I just know that censorship starts small and then works its way up to "thought Police" levels.

There is no doubt that Frankie Boyle has a sense of humour that is not terribly in step with my own; but so did Bernard Manning! I have to admit that I have laughed out loud to both of them; and then had the nasty rush of guilt that comes with the kind of upbringing that I enjoyed!

My own pet hate are jokes that "blaspheme" regardless of the religion they are likely to offend. I well remember my initial laugh, followed by an ongoing guilt trip, that followed "I don't care whose son you are! Get off the water when I am fishing!"

I'm afraid that I vote to keep Mr. Boyle on the basis that the ten percent of people who like his sense of humour share the same planet that I do.

Today's joke is:

"Have you heard about the man in Norfolk that got trapped in a combine harvester he was trying to steal? Norwich police reckon that he will be bailed tomorrow!"

Enjoy.

Best regards,

drinksallround

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Re: Frankie Boyle Empty Re: Re: Frankie Boyle

Post by CC Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:14 pm

Dutto wrote:

Today's joke is:

"Have you heard about the man in Norfolk that got trapped in a combine harvester he was trying to steal? Norwich police reckon that he will be bailed tomorrow!"

Like it Dutto lol4

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Re: Frankie Boyle Empty Re: Frankie Boyle

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:00 am

Good Morning Ian (Dutto)

Thanks for your interesting reply.

You mention Bernard Manning, strange, and maybe as I originated North of Watford, (Cheshire) I never found him offensive.
(Ee-bye-gum humour?) Like Peter Kaye but with venom!

"I don't care whose son you are! Get off the water while i'm fishing." Was that one of the late great Dave Allen's? -Now there's a man who could have me in stitches. So in the words of the great man himself:

"Good night, good luck and may your god go with you." wave

Mike D

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum