The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dometic 3-way fridge will not switch on

2 posters

Go down

Dometic 3-way fridge will not switch on Empty Dometic 3-way fridge will not switch on

Post by andie Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:36 pm

I have a 2013 Marquis badged Devon. It has a 3-way Dometic fridge which up until recently has been trouble free. Problem started with the door open alarm which became a persistent nuisance . It would come on with the fridge switched off, and even with power to the van switched off. It functioned normally though when needed. However, since November the whole unit will not turn on at all, so becoming useless. The on/off switch is a soft touch button above the door adjacent to the similar selectors for gas, mains or battery operation..
I have looked at the fuse which is situated behind the drivers seat. but that looks intact.

Any similar problems experienced out there please.i
andie
andie

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Devon
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down

Dometic 3-way fridge will not switch on Empty Re: Dometic 3-way fridge will not switch on

Post by Suppersready Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:25 pm

andie wrote:I have a 2013 Marquis badged Devon. It has a 3-way Dometic fridge which up until recently has been trouble free. Problem started with the door open alarm which became a persistent nuisance . It would come on with the fridge switched off, and even with power to the van switched off. It functioned normally though when needed. However, since November the whole unit will not turn on at all, so becoming useless. The on/off switch is a soft touch button above the door adjacent to the similar selectors for gas, mains or battery operation..
I have looked at the fuse which is situated behind the drivers seat. but that looks intact.

Any similar problems experienced out there please.i

I have the same problem only in reverse … it is temperamental when trying to switch off, when it  won’t play ball I switch the PSU off.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 61
Auto-Sleeper : Corinium FB
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down