The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED NUEVO RENTAL PRIOR TO PURCHASING

3 posters

Go down

WANTED NUEVO RENTAL PRIOR TO PURCHASING  Empty WANTED NUEVO RENTAL PRIOR TO PURCHASING

Post by Paulandliz Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:47 am

Good morning.   
We've pretty much decided that we are going to be purchasing a Peugot Nuevo autosleeper,  around  2002 to 2006 plate, but would really like to rent one for a week to be sure it's what we want.   I know there are lots of rental websites,  but so far I've not been able to find a Nuevo.  Does anyone have any information ?  P.S. We're van people who have just sold our VW T4 following 10 years of ownership. Thank you.
Paulandliz
Paulandliz

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Peugot Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2004

Back to top Go down

WANTED NUEVO RENTAL PRIOR TO PURCHASING  Empty Re: WANTED NUEVO RENTAL PRIOR TO PURCHASING

Post by Dave 418 Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:17 pm

I might be wrong but I doubt you finding a Nuevo to hire. We hired a motorhome before buying our Duetto. We used a company near to us to save a long drive but it wasn’t an Autosleeper. It certainly put us off a certain French built motorhome. But it helped us decide the Duetto was what we were looking for.
There are a lot of Nuavo owners on the forum with lots of help and advice.
Dave 418
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : Rienza
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

WANTED NUEVO RENTAL PRIOR TO PURCHASING  Empty Re: WANTED NUEVO RENTAL PRIOR TO PURCHASING

Post by Paulmold Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:40 pm

It's highly unlikely that you'll find a mk1 Nuevo for hire but there is a later one for hire through this company.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down