The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adria Supersonic Supreme

3 posters

Go down

Adria Supersonic Supreme Empty Adria Supersonic Supreme

Post by gassygassy Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:22 am

Or rather, it's not the motorhome that is so supersonic, it's more the price! Gulperoooonie! censored! 
https://www.chelstononline.co.uk/new-adria-sonic-supreme-700-dl-motorhome-mths-cjbe9f?utm_source=WarnersMMM&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Summer_Campaign&utm_id=NewYear23Chelston&utm_content=NewandUsed_stock&dm_i=73DI,IDEX,ZHGRD,2BR72,1

My Bourton was a bargain, methinks. In comparison. £68k for a 4 year old one. Although the supersonic has an island bed and the Bourton doesn't.
I could buy a house for the price difference.
gassygassy
gassygassy
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : 1 Bourton 1 Polensa
Vehicle Year : various

Back to top Go down

Adria Supersonic Supreme Empty Re: Adria Supersonic Supreme

Post by Bilbobaggins Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:02 am

Perthshire caravans had this outside showroom when we were in accessories shop last week. Was locked so couldn't see inside.i would be scared to take it on the road even if fully insured

https://perthshire-caravans.com/stock/elegance-i910g/

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick xl
Vehicle Year : 2014

gassygassy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:19 pm

A Swift Kontiki can set you back £115k. Don't forget the new AS M-star (due to be launched summer 23 and its already Autumn) was estimated to be £115k , more likely over 120 and that's a van conversion.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

gassygassy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gassygassy Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:17 pm

And then there's that Campervan Of The Year that was a new make, Polish. Globe Traveller I think it was. "price from £78k" So I fancied one. I was surprised that the MMM review didn't mention the fact that for example the washroom door had no less than five hinges on it, also that the genuine woodgrain veneer on all the cupboards continued from one door front to the next. It really was good quality. So when I got home I internetted to see if I could get one of the £78k ones rather than the show one which was about a hundred and something. The show one was the only one in the UK so I thought as it's Polish make I would do an ebay.pl search. None. So I went to the manufacturer's web site to look for dealers, thinking buying one from Europe would be lhd and therefore cheaper than the UK rhd. None available anywhere at any dealer. So I thought what on earth is the point of bringing a van to a show when you haven't got any for sale, even in Europe? and gave up looking.

edit: ES Hartley were the appointed dealers and they had the show model for sale which was something over £100k I recall. I have just looked at their web site and they don't have any listed, nor any mention that they are dealers or the possibility of ordering one. So yah boo sucks don't pay all that much attention to MMM's motorhome reviews: YOU CANT HAVE ONE.
Stick with the makes you already know. AutoSleeper Whistle1

PPS edit: I notice that ES Hartley have some Wingamms, new, with £10k off the list price. They might be worth it, they are the only make that uses monocoque bodyshells, and I think they give a 25 year water ingress warranty. I have thought for a long time that they are the new AutoSleeper monocoques, or Romahome. They are a bit more expensive than your average Swift, but I bet in years to come they will hold their value better.
gassygassy
gassygassy
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : 1 Bourton 1 Polensa
Vehicle Year : various

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum